Cardio, Strength, Tone HIIT 4
Here’s yet another one of my 30 minute HIIT workouts that I wrote for the “Cardio, Strength, Tone” class at Upward Motion Personal Training. These are good for weight loss and for conditioning and lung function.
First get about 5 minutes of dynamic warm up. High knees, jumping jacks, a few squats, arm rotations, etc. Then jump in!
This one is slightly different than previous CST posts Each set (1.), 2.), 3.), 4.), 5.) ) is done once through, followed by the next. There are 4 exercises in each set. Do the whole thing only once this time. Do each exercise for 45 seconds, followed by 15 seconds of rest.
Round 1: :60 work/ :20 rest
- Star Jack — Pulse Squat — Negative Pushup — Crunch
- Skier Hop — Lunge Twist — Reverse Fly — Reverse Crunch
- Quick Feet Turns — Lateral Lunge — D.B. Row
- Burpee — Squat/Raise — Fly/Press — Plank March
- Bicycle — Plank Sprinters — Side Tuck L — Side Tuck R
As usual, go at whatever pace works for you, but push yourself, and have fun! Hit me up at aaron at aaronthetrainer dot com if you have any questions!
As usual, get a stretch afterwards!